Display advertising - technical specifications
Sizes, formats and tags
On Just Landed we serve banner campaigns through Google's audited ad server Ad Manager. Below you find all the technical specifications and instructions for the banners we can accept and deliver.
We serve standard IAB banner sizes. The KB size specified below is for image or HTML5 ads.
- Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels; max. size 150KB initial load - 300KB subload)
- Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixels; max. size 150KB initial load - 300KB subload)
- Medium Rectangle - MPU (300 x 250 pixels; max. size 150KB initial load - 300KB subload) if as well used for mobile (max. size 50KB initial load - 100KB subload)
- Half Page (300 x 600 pixels; max. size 250KB initial load - 500KB subload)
- Ribbon - special non standard format - (990 x 45 pixels, max. size 150KB initial load - 300KB subload)
- Mobile Ribbon (320x50 pixels; max. size 50KB initial load - 100KB subload)
- Medium Rectangle - MPU (300 x 250 pixels; max. size 50KB initial load - 100KB subload)
Email (GIF, JPG, PNG):
- Full Banner - (468x60 pixels; max. size 200KB)
All banner advertising should follow Interactive Advertising Bureau guidelines (see www.iab.net).
We use Google Ad Manager as our ad server, so we can accept most third-party ad server tags. On Just Landed we serve secure ads, so please make sure your (i) tags are https and (b) all of the resources: image files, shockwave files, css, etc are also served with https. In order to optimise campaigns we require that we can track clicks.
Just Landed accepts the following formats:
- GIF, JPG or PNG
- HTML5 banners (SSL compatible and they need a click tag)
- Full banner in email must be delivered as GIF, JPG or PNG
- Please ensure you provide a target URL for all banner units when sending them over.
HTML5 banner requirements
We are able to deliver HTML5 banners. Please provide creatives that are produced according to Google Ad Manager Guidelines. HTML5 banners must be SSL compatible and they need the right click tag. Use this tool to check your HTML5 banner.
Custom campaign parameters:
We recommend you to tag up your URLs with UTM tags or other tags that help you measure results. Here you find help how to tag your campaign if you use google analytics.
User privacy and ethical guidelines
- All advertising units should follow local and IAB standards for the protection of the user's data and privacy.
- No script in a banner should attempt to access, modify or expose any information on the user's machine outside of the ad server's own cookies (which should follow best practice).
- No script should expose the user to cross-site scripting attacks or contain an action triggering a download or installation of plugins.